In order to help myself
and make the most of my youthful body and mind I have taken on a real health kick. I've done it for a bout a month now. I've always gone to the gym as exercise is sooo good for you yes, but it really helps my mind. Healthy body, healthy mind. Healthy mind? Better, happier, stronger and clearer outlook on life. Alcohol also makes me feel so bad. Such a depressant. I'm really moderating how much I drink. Well, not even drinking it. I did have a large glass of rosè last night though, it tasted so good and felt like a reward after my Bums, Tums & Thighs class!
I've just started a Tiny Teatox....
Watch this space... πππ☕️ A few more months of hard work and I'll feel better and also more confident about wearing the dreaded bikini in Ibiza.


No comments:
Post a Comment